Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 26, 2016

Souvenir

My niece recently lost a couple of her stuffed animals at my church when she was there visiting.  One of these was her favorite bunny.  I searched and was able to find the bunny, but I couldn't find this new stuffed animal that was a souvenir she had just gotten from her grandpa.  Her grandma took up the search and found this little guy.  He ended up spending a night at my house before finding his way back home to my niece.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment