Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, September 30, 2016

Flowers

I LOVE these flowers!  My sister got about 40 of these plants for free a couple months ago from a friend who couldn't sell them because they all looked dead.  She kept about half of them and then gave me the other half.  I planted mine in two big buckets.  I didn't expect them to last, but I actually remembered to water them for the first couple weeks since we didn't have rain.  I eventually forgot about them, but we started getting rain again.  Suddenly, I noticed that both buckets were practically overflowing with flowers!   They are SO pretty!  About 1/4 of the plants are orange, but I couldn't tell when I put them in the buckets because they didn't have any blooms at the time.  Anyways, I took Tarcil outside to see them.  He likes smelling flowers.  And yes, he tried to eat one, but I stopped him.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment