Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Rope Puppy Toys (600th Post!!)

I can't believe it is September already!  I seriously don't know what happened to August!  I think all this puppy preparations have made the time go by too fast!  We are now only a couple days away from bringing home Beren!  I am determined to make sure he has lots of toys to help him stay entertained, happy, and healthy!  

I also want to acknowledge that this is my 600th post!  Again, I have no idea how that went by so quickly!  I want to take a moment to thank you all for the support you have shown me over the last couple years with Tarcil!  We will be celebrating two years with him soon!  He has been such a blessing to me!  I never thought I could love something so small as much as I do!  Tarcil has such a wonderful, sweet personality!  I wish that every one of you could meet him and see for yourselves!  But since many of you are on the other side of the world, you'll just have to take me at my word that Tarcil is amazing!  :)



If you are new to this blog, feel free to look around!  There is a lot to see!  Some of the most popular posts are of Tarcil in costumes and of Tarcil hanging out with our cat, Penny.  They are great friends!  Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy what you see!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment