Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tarcil's 2nd Birthday!!!

Today is the day!!  I don't actually know how old Tarcil is, but as of today, he has been a part of my family for two years now!!  So we celebrate today as if it is his birthday!  I am so happy that he made it this far!  I am so incredibly blessed to have him!  He is so sweet and loving to everyone!  He brings me so much joy!  Look at that cute, happy face!!  Join me in telling Tarcil: Happy Birthday!!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment