Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Useless Box

If you are wondering what this is, it is called a useless box.  If you are wondering what it does, you would have to flip that switch.  :)  Tarcil doesn't seem to understand it or care about it.  Haha!  I got this for my husband for our anniversary because he really wanted one.  Sometimes when I am working in a different room, I will hear him flipping the switch over and over again, and it makes me happy.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment