Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, August 15, 2016

Cutie!

I wish I could manage to look this cute on a Monday morning, especially with the minimal effort that Tarcil uses to achieve this look!  We had a long, busy weekend which I am glad is over.  But my husband started the new school year today so I am back to having the house to myself during the day, except Penny and Tarcil of course, who both spend most of the day sleeping.  On one hand, I appreciate having less distractions so I can focus on my work, and on the other hand, I feel lonely.  I can't wait to get our puppy, Beren, so I have some more company while I work!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment