Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, August 20, 2016

New Lens!

I bought a new camera lens!!  I love it!  It is pretty hefty, but helps me make beautiful pictures!!  Tarcil likes when I buy more stuff which can help him look even better.  Haha!  He is such a great little model!!  I love how happy he looks!!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi its Georgia Reay from Wood Street maryport can I have his white blonde hamster please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but no, you may not have Tarcil (the hamster in these pictures). This post is from 2016, and he died in 2017.

      Delete