Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, August 29, 2016

Puppy Collar

We are getting our puppy, Beren, on Saturday!!!  I am obviously very excited!  I decided to dedicate this week to show some of the preparations we are doing before we get Beren.  To start with, we got this cute little collar!  I think it might be a little to big even at it's smallest setting, so I also bought an adjustable harness to use first.  I also have this cute ID tag for his collar that has information in case he gets away, which hopefully will never happen.  Tarcil seems very confused as to what all this is.  I don't think he understand that we are going to have any other fuzzy family member soon!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment