Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pretty Blanket!

I am finally getting back to crocheting and using up some yarn that I bought a while ago!  I made this beautiful blanket that is the perfect size for a newborn baby!  I can't wait to use it in a photography session!  This was made from the same yarn I used to make the baby cocoons.  I am glad I finally used up that yarn!  It made space so that I can buy new yarn!  Hahaha!  My husband says I have a problem.  Hehehehe!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment