Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Newborn Blankets

I made these pretty little blankets out of the beautiful yarn I have!  I love the variations in colors that they each have!  I think Tarcil wishes that I would give one to him, but I made these for when I take pictures of newborn babies.  :)  I just love how quick and easy these are to make!  I can easily make one each day while I relax with my husband.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment