Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Beginnings of Gryffindor Scarf

I have finally started on the project that I planned to do all along with these beautiful colors!  I am make a Gryffindor scarf!  This is probably going to take me a long time to make, but I wanted to show you the start of it!  I had to learn how to knit in the round for this project.  In other words, this will be a tube shaped scarf with open ends until I add tassels, which is the very last step.  Tarcil likes to see my progress!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment