Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, April 4, 2016

Learning to Crochet

I taught myself how to knit over Thanksgiving break last year, and ever since then, I have been wanting to learn how to crochet.  So I went back to YouTube and learned how to crochet.  To be honest, I love crocheting better than knitting!  It is so much faster and more intuitive to me.  This square is the first piece I did!  So easy!  Tarcil liked seeing my work.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment