Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pretty Flower Buds

I am so happy that it is Saturday!  I love Saturdays because I get to have the whole day with my husband to relax and have fun!  The weather is still fluctuating, but it is mostly staying warmer which means the trees in the yard are blooming!  I decided to bring some of the beauty indoors for Tarcil to enjoy.  I think he liked the way they smelled because he kept sniffing them.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment