Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cute Poser

From the time I first brought Tarcil home about a year and a half ago until today, I have taken literally thousands of pictures of Tarcil.  As a professional photographer, I am a harsh critic of my own work.  I would say that I like most of the pictures I post, but I rarely love them.  Well, I LOVE these pictures!  I love the colors and the textures, but most importantly, I love the way Tarcil posed!  Tarcil was so alert and curious when I was taking his pictures and the results are beautiful!  I could stare at that adorable little face all day!  I hope that you enjoy these as much as I do!  And if you do love these pictures, you can find them in this gallery where you can purchase copies to enjoy at your own home.  :)  Thank you all for your support!  I truly appreciate all of your kind words!  And I hope that I am able to brighten your day with my photographs.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment