Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, April 22, 2016

Jewelry

I don't own or wear a lot of jewelry, but everything I do have is significant to me in some way or another.  This little box that I keep jewelry in was from my grandma who has passed away.  The heart necklace is from my husband during a time when we didn't have much money, but he still felt it was important to get me something nice for Christmas.  I took a metalsmithing class in college and one of my projects was making that ring.  It was a long process, but I love the ring!  The ring on the right I bought when I was about 13 on a family vacation to Canada.  These three pieces of jewelry are just about all I ever wear other than my wedding and engagement rings.  :)



 Make sure to check back here tomorrow for a special announcement!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment