Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pretty Crocheted Headbands for Newborns

I am starting to use my knitting and crochet skills to make props for my photography business.  I photograph newborn babies, and I plan to make lots of blankets, headbands, hats, booties, and more!  These were some practice runs of a shell stitch baby headband with flowers to be added on.  I think they are gonna look really good!  I will probably make a lot more of these since they are so simple!  :)  Tarcil seemed to like the flowers the best.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment