Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, January 29, 2016

The Jesus and Joshua Codes

I have already started reading both of these books and so far, I really like them!  They are meant for you to take your time and reflect on each chapter, so it will probably be a while before I am done with them.  I think Tarcil was trying to get the book open so he could check it out for himself.  Too bad he is a hamster and doesn't know how to read!  Haha  :)  That's okay though, because I can read them to him.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment