Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How to Make Picture Frames

I really love all sorts of books!  I mean, nothing can beat a good story!  But sometimes it's really nice to get a practical book.  That is why I am excited about this book called, "How to Make Picture Frames".  I figure that as a photographer, this is a money saving book for me!  :)  Maybe Tarcil will help me when I am ready to start using this book.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment