Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Kinetic Art

This is another present that I got for my husband!  I love perpetual motion machines, and even though this isn't truly one of those machines (it runs on a battery), it is still so memorizing to watch!  I figured that if my husband didn't like it, then I would just keep it for myself!  Haha!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment