Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, January 8, 2016

Expanding Universe

I think I have covered enough of what I got for my husband, so here is what he got for me!  This is a book of photographs taken by the Hubble Telescope!  The pictures are SOOOO beautiful!  It is mind boggling how massive and complex the galaxy we live in is and it is even harder to image the size of the universe!  This book makes me appreciate our home on Earth so much more than I ever have before!  

I tried to show Tarcil some of the pictures, but I don't think he cared.  Haha.  Silly little hamster.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment