Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Doodle Stitching

Like I said yesterday, I love practical books and to me, "Doodle Stitching" by Aimee Ray is a practical book!  I can't wait to use it to decorate various stuff in my house!  Tarcil and I love looking at all the awesome patterns and designs in this book!  If you are interested in getting one for yourself, you can find it on amazon by going here.  Enjoy!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment