Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 4, 2016

Food

Happy Monday Everyone!  Christmas break is over now so my husband is back at work.  :(  We did have a fun couple of weeks together and were still able to get some projects done! You may have already noticed one of the projects we completed before the new year... But in case you didn't, I am happy to announce that Tarcil has an eBook available on Amazon called Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition!  


I am already working on a couple more eBooks to come out this year!  I can't wait to share them with you!  Thank you for all your support!   :)


This is always what I am doing when a waiter/waitress comes by to ask my how my food is.  Hahaha  :) 
I didn't bother Tarcil while he ate.  Although I couldn't resist getting a picture.  :)  I let him stuff his face until every little crumb was gone before I bothered him again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment