Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, March 13, 2015

Trinkets

I let Tarcil explore my shelf of trinkets.  He sniffed the items a little bit but quickly decided that he would rather hide behind them in the corner.  He is so funny!



In the back you can see my LOTR Evenstar necklace hanging in its case.  To the right of Tarcil, you can see the little copper music box that I designed and made in metalsmithing class.  And to the left of him, there is a copper choker that I also made in that class with a little glass jewelry box.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment