Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, March 20, 2015

More Boxes

This is a box that I use to keep extra photography equipment in.  I throw in some batteries, memory cards, and whatever else is knocking around my house that I don't want to lose.  I used an ink transfer method to print my logo onto this wooden box.  Tarcil seems to really enjoy playing in boxes, so I let him play.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment