Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Stealing Penny's Spot

Over the months, I have slowly allowed Tarcil and Penny (my cat) to meet.  I started by letting Penny sniff Tarcil without him seeing her in order to see her reaction.  When I was positive that she didn't view him as food, then I let Tarcil see her from a distance.  When he made it clear that he was not afraid of her, I started letting him sniff her.  Ironically, with all of the effort I put in, now Penny is terrified of Tarcil.  HAHAHA!  Seriously, Penny will only be around him if she can sit at a safe distance away.  If Tarcil starts moving towards her, then she runs away!  My cat is afraid of a hamster!  :)

So anyways, I thought it was fitting to show you a picture of Tarcil sitting in Penny's favorite spot, since Tarcil now rules this house.  Haha :)


Does he look smug to you?  I think this new found power is going to his head.  Ha!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment