Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Don't Leave Me!

More often than not, when I have Tarcil out of his cage, this is what he does when I put him back in his cage.  He stands up and leans against the glass as if to beg me to let him stay with me for just a little longer.  Sometimes, I oblige.  But other times, I take pictures because I love seeing his furry little tummy!  Hahahahah!!  :)



This is Tarcil doing his best to give me "puppy dog eyes".  Isn't he so cute?!?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment