Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, March 23, 2015

Peeking Outside

Yesterday was a busy, but very fun day for me!  The most exciting news is that my newest nephew was born!  I was able to meet him and hold him last night for a little bit.  His name is Hezekiah, or Zeke for short.  He is so precious!!  :)  Check out my other blog later today to see pictures of Zeke!  :)

I don't like how cold it is today, and I especially don't like that we are supposed to get more snow.  I feel just like Tarcil, peeking outside to decided if I am brave enough to venture out.  Haha.  While Tarcil gets to stay warm inside, I have errands to run out in the cold.  I guess this weather will just help me to appreciate the warmth when it does finally decide to stick around.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment