Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Exercise!


I have to admit, that I was fairly grumpy this morning when my alarm clock when off.  The reason being that this furry little guy was exercising on his wheel in the wee hours of the morning.  Now normally I would have no problem with this.  However, this time, he managed to move his whole wheel around to another area in his cage, and this process made it so the wheel was right up against something else.  This meant that with every turn, I heard loud scrapping noises when I should have been sleeping.  So eventually, when I realized that Tarcil was not going to stop running, I decided to sneak out of bed and sneak into Tarcil's room.  I moved his wheel back into place and made sure none of his toys were caught underneath.  Then I went back to bed and finally slept well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment