Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

White Pumpkins

I'm excited that it's gonna be a bit warmer again this week!  I'm hoping to be able to make one last good push to get some of the yard work and various projects done before it gets too cold again.  I also am trying to enjoy the zoo as much as possible for the rest of this month until it closes for the season.  I've been pretty good this past summer at keeping my wildlife blog up to date, but I am definitely falling behind on it now.  I also haven't been sharing any of my pictures on social media except for my hamsters, so I probably should focus on sharing my other work again too.  ๐Ÿ˜  I don't want y'all to get the idea that I haven't been working this year, because I have been!  My specialty is babies, but I do plenty of other work too.  It's not too late to book a fall session while the weather is still beautiful and the trees are changing colors.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

I bought some fall decorations, but I wanted to keep it simple and make sure it blended in well with the decorations I already have.  These white pumpkins add the perfect touch of fall to my table.  Doesn't Laurelin look so pretty with them?!  ๐Ÿ˜



Tarmund was not interested in getting his picture taken, so unfortunately this was the best one I got.  There was a treat sitting there, but he grabbed it before I got a picture and then he was gone.  ๐Ÿ˜‚


Fili and Kili are just so precious together!  I barely can tell them apart, but Fili is slightly smaller than Kili, he is a bit more skittish than Kili, and he is generally less interested in food than Kili is.  Can I point out that when I first got them, Fili was much bigger and obsessed with food (trust me, I remembered who was who because I said Fili was Fat ๐Ÿ˜‚), but at some point that apparently changed as Kili became bigger than Fili, which has made it even harder to tell them apart.  Now I remember by saying Kili is Kind.  ๐Ÿ˜




No comments:

Post a Comment