Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 28, 2020

Grey Blanket

This colder, rainy day has me wanting to curl up under my huge, soft grey blanket.  But instead, it's been a busy and productive morning which transitioned into a slower and contemplative afternoon.  Now as my evening is starting, I'm quickly finishing up numerous tasks that were started earlier so that I can finally check off these items from my to do list and get to relaxing under this nice, warm blanket.  Tomorrow the cycle will start over.  Sometimes I try to fight against this ebb and flow, but today, I'm embracing it and reflecting on how the changing seasons also mirror a constant cycle of change.  I might not always like change, but it generally seems helpful.

Laurelin really appreciated the chance to enjoy her favorite treat in such a cozy blanket.  Doesn't she look so happy?!  



Tarmund didn't want to just sit and enjoy his snack in this serene environment I created for him.  Instead he pouched the treat and wanted to explore.



I believe that Kili is the one on the right side of the picture who was thrilled to savor this yummy treat.  Fili took a much different approach.  He pouched his and then immediately tried to steal the treat from his brother.  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment