Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Brown Blanket

The older I get, the more I want to find balance between planing and spontaneity.  By nature, I am a planner, and Joe helps me be more spontaneous.  This weekend was a great reminder that some things are better with a bit more planning.  Thanks to painting on a whim, I've accidentally turned our kitchen into a Smurf's hideout.  I said I always wanted a blue kitchen, and I now definitely have a BLUE kitchen.  😅  Ah well.  We'll change it eventually.  😁

Laurelin is such a sweetheart, and I am SO happy I still have her!  I truly didn't expect her to live this long, but I'm so glad she's doing so well for her age.  I didn't think I'd have her around for another Halloween, but it looks like I could be wrong!  So I guess it's time to consider a costume or two for her.  Any suggestions??



Ah Tarmund.  He'll always be my stereotypical grumpy old dwarf hamster, but I love him!  Whenever I see pictures from when I first brought him home, I'm shocked at how grey he got.  He still spends a lot of time awake during the day which I think is so cute since all the other hams only get up during the day for a quick drink of water. 



I'm admittedly a bit obsessed with these two.  I think the main two reasons for my obsession are that they are the smallest hamsters I have and that whenever I hold them, I have two little faces to kiss.  Also, I refer to them as "the boys" so much that I've caught Joe calling them that too, which makes me happy.  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment