Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Pocahontas

I was very behind on getting costumes made for this year.  I almost decided I should skip it because I didn't think I could pull it off, since I didn't even start until Monday.  😬  But I am SO happy that I pushed through and made it happen this year!  I only made 3 costumes because I truly didn't have time for more than that.  But even with the bit of stress from the pressure to get this done on time, I enjoyed every minute and easily remembered why in the past, I would make a dozen costumes.  I just love doing this so much!  According to the info I have from when I got Laurelin, she is now 2 years old.  I really didn't think I'd even have the opportunity to dress her up this year, but I sure am glad that she's still around!  I love her so much!  💗

I picked Pocahontas because as a child, I really loved the Disney movie.  Now that I am older, I know that movie is far from accurate, but even now, I can still enjoy watching it.  After all, it's nice to be able to slip back into a world of make believe with happy endings.







No comments:

Post a Comment