Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, October 30, 2020

Mulan

Mulan is another Disney movie that I really enjoyed growing up!  As frustrating as it can be that Disney is remaking their old classics, I'll admit that I was initially pretty excited when I heard that they would be doing a live action remake of Mulan.  However, I haven't actually seen it and I heard it's pretty terrible, so I'm not sure if I will see it.  I also don't have Disney+ so I don't even know if I could see it.  Oh well.  

I really didn't think that Laurelin would fit on this little bench.  I was shocked that not only did she fit, but that she stayed on it for so long!  She's such a sweet girl!  ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment