Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 7, 2020

Mexican Box

Finding balance and maintaining that balance in life is a constant chore.  I think I have finally settled on a new schedule that will work for me.  As frustrated as I can get sometimes about so much constantly changing, I do appreciate that I get so many opportunities to take a step back and reevaluate my priorities as I work out a schedule that I will at least attempt to follow.  😄  That being said, the holiday today is totally throwing off my schedule for the week, but I'm choosing now to be okay with that.  😁

How precious does Laurelin look in this box our friend brought back from Mexico??!?  She barely fits, but I made it work.  😂



Tarmund didn't really have any interest in sitting in this box.  He did seem to appreciate the view it gave him.  It's not easy being such a small guy!



I clearly couldn't narrow down the pictures of these two!  I couldn't stop laughing at Kili on the right who was calming eating his treat while Fili kept watch.  They both fit in there so perfectly that they couldn't really move around, so they actually sat still.  It was amazing!  😂






No comments:

Post a Comment