Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, August 24, 2020

Tiny Bed

I know I have used this tiny bed a lot for pictures over the years, but it is just too cute to not use!  I'm also realizing right now that because of a schedule changed this morning, I'll actually have time today to take new pictures of the hams.  So now I'm trying to brainstorm some good ideas for a little photo shoot.  Anyone have any suggestions??  😅  I used to have a notebook of ideas, but I've used them all up and haven't taken much time to replenish my list.

Laurelin wasn't interested in staying in this tiny bed.  She's almost too big for it, and obviously preferred exploring over using this tiny bed for a quick nap.


Tarmund didn't sit still long enough for me to get more than this one picture of him actually sitting in the tiny bed.  


I can't believe that I managed to get more than one picture of Fili and Kili both sitting in this bed and both looking the same direction.  I feel like I should win some sort of prize for this accomplishment.  😁



No comments:

Post a Comment