Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 21, 2020

Sand bath

There's a lot of misinformation about pet care, and unfortunately, most of this comes from peoples' assumption that the products sold at pet stores are all safe for pets.  Sadly, this is NOT the case.  I don't generally spend much time talking about pet care because I know that while I have learned a lot over the years and made appropriate changes, I'm sure that I still have plenty to learn, so I don't want to come across as a "know-it-all" or expert.  I also know that there many issues that are matters of opinion, not fact.  I definitely don't want to shame anyone who is trying their best to provide for their pets, just because their best might not look the same as my best.  All that to say, I will stand my ground on the issue of the All Living Things Tiny Tales habitats for small animals.  I want to be abundantly clear that there is absolutely NO argument that can be made that these cages are actually suitable habitats for small animals, especially the dinosaur one.  They are DANGEROUS!  Please join me in signing this petition: https://www.change.org/p/petsmart-make-petsmart-develop-humane-safe-cages-for-small-animals

Laurelin LOVES her sand bath!  She likes to dig in it and she uses it as her potty which I love because it's so easy to clean and replace the sand.  This helps her bedding stay cleaner for longer which is great!


I don't think Tarmund really likes having sand all that much, so he usually doesn't have any or if he does, I don't put a lot in.  He's plenty happy with this glass tray to roll around in and pretend to dig, even if it's empty.  😂


Fili and Kili both love sand and have two sand baths.  One they mostly just use as a potty, but the other is actually their favorite spot to sit together and eat.  It's super cute!  



No comments:

Post a Comment