Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 14, 2020

Tea Party

Sorting through my possessions to decide what gets to continue having a place in my life and what will no longer be kept is a regular occurrence for me.  I do NOT like clutter or mess.  I don't like holding on to things that will forever be tucked away in a box, rarely to be seen or used.  I'm not very sentimental with my possessions.  Most of the things that I do hold dear to me are out on display.  Of course this creates a higher risk of those items breaking, and plenty have over the years.  But I'd rather daily enjoy an item until it's inevitable doom than try to protect it by keeping it safely wrapped up in a box out of sight.  I balance this risk by taking pictures of the things I want to remember.  In this case, I want to remember these cups and saucers, mugs, and cream and sugar containers.  These are part of the set of dishes we got after Joe's grandma passed away.  The plates and bowls get regularly use (so far none of those have broken, though I'm sure it is only a matter of time), but these items were never touched.  So in an effort to clear the clutter, I took some pictures of them, and then I am going to donate them.

I put Laurelin in the biggest item, and she still barely fits!  She sat really still, but I think it was more because she couldn't move much, and less because she was comfortable.  So I got these pictures and then freed her.  😁



Tarmund seemed interested in the little creamer jug, but I think it was mostly because he could smell that Laurelin had just been sitting there.  So one of the reasons for this set-up is because I thought it would be fun to Photoshop all the hamsters into one picture.  Maybe I'll try that today.  😊




I truly believe that Fili and Kili actually enjoy being crammed together like they are in that little cup.  Every night after I feed them, they always sit as close together as possible to eat.  I'm glad they like each other so much!  I've said it before, but just for the record, I am absolutely prepared to immediately separate them at the first sign of them not getting along.  I have also already decided that if by the time either Laurelin or Tarmund passes and Fili and Kili are still together, I will separate them at that point.  Although that is honestly more so that my three shelves with bins doesn't have an open spot that might tempt me to get another hamster.  😆







No comments:

Post a Comment