Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, June 29, 2020

Favorite Treats

It doesn't take me long at all to figure out what my hamsters like the most.  I usually assume that if they stop what they are doing to eat a treat, than it is one of their favorites because they can't wait to eat some or all of it.

Laurelin is the most adventurous eater of my current hamsters.  I think as she has tried new things, what she considers to be her favorite treat has changed.  She used to be obsessed with pecans, but with this one, she stashed it in her cheek for later.  I'm pretty sure a bit of plain, cooked chicken is her favorite treat.  She freaks out if she can smell it on my fingers.  



Tarmund's favorite treat is walnuts.  He always manages to perfect the look of a happy grouch when he is eating a walnut.



Fili and Kili's favorite treat is also walnuts.  It's the only food I have found that will guarantee that they will sit still until they are done eating.  I especially love how happy Kili (right) always looks when he is eating walnuts.  He is such a happy blob.  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment