Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, June 8, 2020

Window Sill

I'm working on finding the motivation I need to get back to actually following my schedule again, but now that it is officially summer break, it's even harder now.  Oh well.  Hahahaha!  It's been nice to focus on projects that had been put off.  For example, I've already made a lot of progress on some areas in our yard that were very neglected.  😄

Laurelin is so easy to photograph.  I really love capturing her calm, sweet personality.  ❤


Tarmund is either really easy to photograph or really difficult.  It all depends on the food that is offered to him.  😂  In this case, he didn't like the treat I gave him and therefore just ran back and forth on the window sill.


I'm noticing that Fili and Kili seem to have very similar tastes as Tarmund does.  They also ignored the treats offered to them and instead ran around.  Somehow, I managed to get these two pictures of them in focus and looking the same way.  I just love how cute they are!!  😍



No comments:

Post a Comment