Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Happy Gotcha Day to Laurelin!

Today is Gotcha Day for my sweet Laurelin!  I can't believe I've had her for a year now!  She's definitely showing her age, but she is just as sweet as the day I brought her home from the ACC.  I was initially hesitant to go to the ACC to meet her because of how old she already was (she was listed as 8 months old).  In the back of my head, I always thought I'd love to have a full year with her so I could at least celebrate that milestone.  However, without knowing any of her history, especially anything related to why she was dropped off at the ACC, I decided it would be best if I didn't get my hopes up of having her for very long.  But Laurelin has surprised me in so many ways.  Despite her age, she still climbs on top of her water bottle when she wants attention.  She's been my chunky sweetheart since day 1.  I love her so much!  ❤





Tarmund is actually a fairly grumpy ham that does NOT like sharing his space with ANYTHING.  He was difficult to tame, but he is SO sweet.  However, he actually is still very territorial when he is in his tank, so I still wear gloves to get him out.  😬 😂



Fili and Kili (who came from an accidental litter born at the ACC) are still loving living together.  Fili (on the right) has finally figured out that the hand that reaches in to pick him up is also the hand that gives him food, so he doesn't run away from me any more and instead runs to me.  Kili (on the left) has never minded being picked up, is clearly still obsessed with food.  His roundness has made me check his gender more times than I'd like to admit.  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment