Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Good verses the Bad

Sunday was an incredibly long day because we spent like 9 or 10 hours at church, and because we weren't home very much, we ended up eating lunch at 2:30 and supper at 10.  Despite being very tired, I wasn't able to fall asleep until about midnight.  So yesterday I threw out my schedule and slept in, which was SO nice!  Since I did my grocery shopping today instead of yesterday, I'm struggling to remember that today is actually Tuesday.  Thankfully my phone is reminding me of the things I'm supposed to be doing today, which includes going to the zoo for the first time this year!  Yay!!  😁

Laurelin is so good at sitting still while being adorable, so I can easily get great pictures of her.  She also has the cutest little expressions on her face.  😊




Whenever Tarmund has space to run, I have to wait for a few minutes until he is done exploring and ready to take a break in order for me to actually get pictures of him in focus.  😂


Fili and Kili also like to run and explore if they have the space to do so.  And since there are two of them, it can be incredibly difficult to get them both facing the same way and in focus.  I clearly gave up trying to get the "perfect" picture of them.  😄




No comments:

Post a Comment