Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Purple Flowers

It's been a weird couple weeks and my schedule hasn't been followed well, so I didn't take pictures or post last week.  I've felt like I'm stuck in limbo with so many random things.  While I certainly am looking forward to having a more structured schedule again, I also really appreciate that I really can have a lot of flexibility in what I do.  But as always, striking a balance is my ultimate goal.

My mom gave me these pretty flowers from her yard.  Laurelin happily ate most of her lettuce before saving the rest for later.  She actually tried to eat the flowers so I got her away from them since I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, and I still needed them for pictures with the other hams.  😊





I really didn't think Tarmund was gonna eat the lettuce, but after thoroughly exploring, he came back for it.



These boys sniffed everything very carefully, occasionally nibbling on the lettuce and flowers, but didn't really stop and eat anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment