Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Zelda

My husband and I bought a switch specifically to play Zelda Breath of the Wild.  We were not disappointed!  It is such a great game!  So I knew I wanted to have Laurelin be Zelda.  The dress I was basing this costume off of is much more complicated, but I figured I could still get the point across even by keeping it simple.  Having her pose in front of Hyrule Castle probably helps.  😊





No comments:

Post a Comment