Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Wonder Woman

I knew right away that I wanted to do a Wonder Woman costume with Laurelin.  Some days I feel like I am wonder woman with all that I am able to accomplish, but most days, I get frustrated with myself for not doing more.  I definitely struggle when I don't get enough sleep, and these past two months with Arien have made me struggle to get the rest I need.  But each day brings a new chance to do better than the previous day, and that thought has given me the encouragement I need to give myself grace on the days when I am struggling.  😊  And for those of you who might be wondering if today is one of those awesome days for me, I can assure you that the fact I haven't showered yet should be all the info you need to figure that one out.  😂





No comments:

Post a Comment