Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Luna Lovegood

Happy Halloween!  Laurelin thought that the perfect way to end this series would be to do a Luna Lovegood costume.  I think Laurelin looks great.  😊 

I hope you all enjoyed the costumes this year!  Truthfully, I don't anticipate Laurelin living long enough to do more costumes next year.  She is approximately a year old now, so if she is alive next Halloween, she'll be quite the old lady.  If I am able to do this again in the future, regardless if it is with Laurelin or another hamster, I'd love to hear your ideas of what costumes you would like to see!  Also, in case you didn't know this has been a bit of a tradition for me, I have 3 ebooks that are all about the costumes that my first hamster, Tarcil, wore.  You can get them all on Amazon!








No comments:

Post a Comment