Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 28, 2019

Princess Leia

As you can tell, I had trouble picking my favorite picture to use.  Laurelin really owned this Princess Leia costume.  I am so glad I was able to do this costume.  I am very excited for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker to come out.  It won't be the same without Carrie Fisher, but I am very hopeful that they will do a great job of ending this great saga.









No comments:

Post a Comment