Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Carrot

I've been quite busy with our kitten, Arien, so I got behind on posting these pictures I took yesterday.  Laurelin loves carrots, and I barely got to see it after I gave it to her.  Despite her love for carrots, she didn't stop to eat any of it; she just stashed it away for later and took the opportunity to explore a bit.  She's so pretty and so good at posing for pictures!  😍





Tarmund was not really interested in this carrot.  He took a small bite of it but didn't bother pouching it, and instead, he set it back down so that he could explore.  He was much easier to photograph since he was contained to a smaller space.  I would also like to point out that he seriously looks like a mouse to me whenever I get pictures from straight on.  He is so precious!  😍






No comments:

Post a Comment