Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, March 17, 2017

Yellow/Green Mixes

So I did get one chance to spend a little time mixing colors before I cleaned up.  I was aiming to get a light and brighter green since the other greens I did were so dark.  I really like what I got and really hope I get a chance to mix and experiment more!  :)  

Tarcil wants to know if this counts as wearing green for St. Patrick's Day.  What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment