Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wire Basket

I have been eyeing this wire basket for a few weeks, but I told myself I didn't need it so I didn't buy it.  But of course, when I saw it was on sale, then I suddenly changed my mind and bought it.  Haha!  I am glad I got it because it really is quite cute!  

If you are interested in seeing some "behind the scenes" pictures of these photos as well as check out how our puppy Beren is doing, make sure to check out his blog by going to: http://berenstale.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment