Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, March 27, 2017

Soap Nuts and Wool Balls

I have been more and more interested in using as many natural products in our home as I can.  This is a slow process as many of these natural products require learning how to use them and often require me to break old habits and make new habits.  I recently made the switch to soap nuts and wool balls.  It is a higher cost initially, but I am saving lots of money in the long run!  I love knowing my clothes are clean without lots of chemicals and I especially love how soft they are!  Tarcil likes that I am going making these changes in my life.  He is the cutest supporter out there!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment